Monday, February 15, 2016

Boyfriend, not boyfriend, exboyfriend, jerk

I leave tomorrow to go see him.  We have been planning this trip since November.  If I would have known he actually didn't care if we came, I would have never spent over $900 on it... So far.  The fact that Saturday night he told me he forgot we(my brother and I) were coming to see him.  He had a date the next day.  He told me he was really exited because he thinks this girl might be "the one." I'm not really sure if he knows that I feel very strong feelings for him.  He was telling me about how pretty she is, and she is athletic, and she and he run together.  They are just about the perfect couple.  His parents approve.  His buddies approve.  She is pretty much the perfect girl apparently.  But there is one problem.  She has no idea who he really is.  He has been through every girl and dropped her so fast she didn't even know anything was wrong.  I'm the only girl he has ever stayed friends with, and has made a point in our relationship to stay close to each other.
   Even if he does try to make me feel wanted by him, though, it makes me feel a little crazy.  Like, here I am, two days away from seeing the man of my dreams, and he forgot I was coming.  The only plus side of this trip is I get to see my cousin that I haven't seen in years.  She and her family and my group of people are going to SeaWorld the day we get there.  I get to meet her husband, and meet her kids.  I think she is more exited about it then I am, but thats okay. 
   And, oh! We had a shooting threat today.  The police said it was fake, but badly had time to investigate it, so all of us students are not really sure that's a reliable source. The "shooter said he was coming to our school tomorrow and gonna kill everyone." Oh how I love the south.  We beat your team at football and you get all butthurt about it. Be a good loser.  You don't see us going and shooting schools just because our cheer didn't win nationals last year!
  But anyways, I leave tomorrow. I'm almost there. Its only a few hours away. I think I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment